Sunday 15 April 2012

descriptive paragraph




DESCRIPTIVE PARAGRAPGS
1.Describe someone
2.Describe a thing or place

1.Describe someone
           The outline are:
a.21 years old                      c.Andalas University        e.40 kg                 h.baby face
b.Mega                                 d.short                              f.small girl           g.cherry lips and cheeks
i.brown eyes                        k.short  black hair            m.korean drama    o.size of shoes
j.dark lashes                         l.eye glasses                      n.hobbies

MY BELOVED SISTER
           My twenty one years old sister,Mega ,studies at Andalas University with pharmacy’s major.I love her very much.she is good person and friendly.The first thing ,i notice when i look her tall.she is shorter than her friends in her faculty.Her wight is a heavy 40 kg.My sister is small girl.My mother always talk to her,to consume more vitamin and nutrition foods,but when my mother talk like that she said,’’I have done it,I was still small’’,while smile.Altough she is small,but she has baby face with cerry lips and cheeks.Her eyes are brown and  dark lashes flowing from the brows.She also has short black hair and white skin.She wears black eyeglasses,because black is her favorite color.About her shoes,it is very difficult to find  the shoes with good mode and number for her.Her shoes’s size is 36.It make her depressed if  she wants to buy the shoes.My sister has a unique hobbies,some of them are fishing,cooking,reading and eating.Although she hobby is eating but she is still small.She likes korean drama very much.She  hope oneday she can goes to Korea.She is so surprise and happy,when she looks actress and actor of Korea  in the TV.I don’t know why,but it’s my beloved sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment