Sunday 15 April 2012

example of speaking about like and dislike


                                                      

                                                      My new friend is my neighbor
At bookstore
Mike: Oh,my god,,I am sorry.did I hurt your food?
Mega :No problem,it ‘s oke.is it your mine?
Mike: No,but I want to buy the book now,it  is my faforite book.
Mega: Are you sure?it is also my faforite book.
Mike: Wow..amazing.we have same faforite book.by the way what is your name?
Mega: My name mega,and you?
Mike: It’s good name,I am mike.
Mega: Thanks.mike,where do you live?
Mike: I live at parkit street no. 1,and you,where do you live?
Mega: I also live at parkit street no.2
Mike: Great,we are neighbor,but  I never see you before.
Mega: I am new there,yesterday I moved to parkit street.
Mike: Oh..i get it.
Mega: Now,we are friend and also neighbor.
Mike: Of course yes…

Mega: And now,what do you think if we go to public of library?
Mike: That’s good idea.i want to find some book fot my task,but before we go I must buy this book
Mega: Oke,lets go….
(30 minutes later)
At the public of library
Mega: Mike ,what kind of book do you want to find?
Mike: I want  to find novel and some book about culture.
Mega: Hmmmm..oke, it is second floor.we can find the book there
Mike : Are you sure?why do you know,mega?
Mega: Yes,I am sure.Because  I am often come here mike.
Mike: So,do you like reading book?
Mega:Yes, I like reading book so much.it is my hobby.and you?
Mike : Yes,I like too reading book.reading can increase our knowledge.
Mega: That’s true.
Mike: Mega,do you like this book?
Mega: No,I don,t like it.i ever read it,the story not clear and the page not good.
Mike: Ooh,what about it?
Mega: Hmmm,it is good choice.i also ever read it,the story is interestinh,and also has moral value.
Mike: Oke,I will take it.

Mike: Oh my god,it is 4 o’clock.
Mega: Are you serious?
Mike: Yes…we must go back
Mega: Yes,I agree.
Mike: Oke,,lets we find taxi.
Mega :Oke
Mike: Nice day with you friend..
Mega: Yes,happy to meet you…

No comments:

Post a Comment